Tuesday, December 30, 2008

^_____^

u make each day more outstanding, like living in a wonderful dream without the pinch.

i missed u.

our eyes locked and smiling at each other, not having to say how much we love each other because it is reflected through our eyes, through our hearts, and through our souls.

first time i've liked having a stalker. that's when u know ur inlove.. u don't mind the stalker in ur life; in fact, u welcome it and leave the door open.

i love u too.

thank you for letting me love u and giving me ur heart

not letting go

i love u so much baby

come back to me

u make every single day better than the one before and that blows me away

Honestly, if i haven't gotten tired of u yet, i will never get tired of u. i could spend every moment with u and be so happy.

my heart just skipped a beat

i promise
on my life and urs
can't get enough of u

if i were to put the best things that B told me... I can go on for days...

love u. Im keeping u forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment