Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Baby's Words Make My Heart Skip Beats


Who knew being online would allow me the gift of finding my soulmate....


  • I love my mind when I'm fucking you. Slowed to a crawl.


  • I'll never love anyone as much as I love you, baby, that's a fact. im so blessed for having u in my life. loving u forever. I'll love you forever. My heart is yours.


  • I love you much more than I can tell or show you. My love for you exceeded my expectations, I fell for you so much deeper than I expected, and I am embracing everything. I am freefalling, and not holding back on anything. You're worth it.


  • Holding you tight and never letting go, baby.


  • This song reminds me of my happy pill, my baby. ^___^


  • Missed him the whole day. I cant stop thinking about him, wondering what he is doing or if he is okay. And when I come home and talk to him.... the greatest feeling in the world to just tell him that I missed him so much and that Im glad he's there even though I still miss him.


  • I wanted that person to know how special he is for me, because he makes me feel loved to no end, and I want to make sure that I let him feel the same.


  • Baby!


  • ^____^


  • I looooooove you.


  • waaaaaaaahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment