Thursday, January 1, 2009

Truly Blessed

i love u sooo much baby... u mean everything to me.

YOU are my life too.. all i want to do is make u happy, and give u everything ur heart has ever longed for, support u, be ur biggest fan, be ur strength, safeguard ur heart. ur truly wrapped around my soul

baby, u were the missing puzzle piece i needed. And now i have you, everything is complete and i feel whole. this is success to me.

this happiness u stir up in my heart. i think this is what God wants for people to experience. this eternal happiness and gratefulness.

my life started to make sense the moment you walked through the door


..... these took my breath away, made my heart stop then beat fast again. I couldnt ask for anything better than this.. Actually, there is nothing better than this.. These words are etched in my heart forever. Thank you for making me the happiest person today, yesterday, the day before yesterday, and the past few months that we've been together.

I am so in love with you, baby. I love you so much more than I can tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love you too, Pauwie! You'll have me for as long as you want to keep me. I am yours forever. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping you forever, Braiden. Never letting go. ^_____^ I love you more!

    ReplyDelete