Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crying Eyes

P: have u ever felt like crying when u tell someone u love them?

B: i do that with u a lot

P: thats how i feel everytime i tell u that i love u, i feel like crying everytime. like telling u in words is not enough that i feel like crying. well, i usually cry when i tell u that. tear up then tears just fall down

P: did u know that when ur not talking to me, or not here, i get really lonely? like something is missing

B: Nothing is satisfying anymore; only the time I spend yakking with her, hearing about her day, her thoughts, understanding her happiness and trying to figure out a way to overturn her sadness and loneliness. What she might not know is that without her, I feel just as lonely. i wrote that on the blog

P: i know. i feel like theres a hole inside me when ur not here

B: how can this be a good sign?

P: i dunno.. i guess thats how big a part of my life u are

P: Let me tell u this. ever since i met u, i havent been thinking of anyone else but u. until now, and i dont think id love anyone as much as i love u

B: until now????

P: let me rephrase that. even now.

B: that's bc ur stuck in that town

P: babe, they still have cute guys here. well that was before i met u.

B: good save

P: its true, u know. my bro gets pissed coz i want t go home early so i can talk to u. when i used to stay out until wee hours in the morning and i would never think of replacing you or hurting u. i am blind. i dont see guys as interesting beings anymore. i just see u. ur always on my mind, keeps popping everytime, and i smile whenever that happens.
P: u being a part of my life makes me the happiest ive ever been

1 comment:

  1. did u also know that u make me very happy? u dont have to do anything to make me smile. just being part of my life makes my heart skip beats and make my face light up.

    ReplyDelete