Friday, January 2, 2009

She Said....


Happy New Year handsome.

Whispers in ur ear that i love u.

Tells u that u are the best thing that ever happened to me, and that my life turned upside down, made me a better person, made me love life more.

You mean everything to me. ur my life.

All i want is u.

I thought i was just going through life fast and not making good memories. the moment i knew u, something stirred inside me that made me feel that im not such a lost cause.

You made me see life in a different perspective, gave meaning to life itself.

I could easily be a lost cause baby. good thing i met u.

All im sure of is that i will never be a lost cause now. i love u my happy pill.

I am so blessed to have u in my life and be loved by u.

I will be ur greatest fan babe. i will be ur strength, and i will love u the best way i know how for as long as i live.

Everything u do is perfect.

My soulmate. 2 parts of a whole.

I wont let go either baby. im keeping you forever.

I love you much more than i can tell u.

Silence----freefall.

No comments:

Post a Comment