Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Even MORE Sweetness

P: im sorry i cant be there to take care of u
i dont like u feeling paaaaaain
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby
i want to take care of uuuuuuuu
wish i could make u feel better

P: tells u that i love you so much it leaves me breathless just telling u that
i miss u every minute of every day
it makes me teary eyed
everytime i say i love u
i love u so much i feel like my heart is about to burst
im crying right now
can i keep u forever?
i want to keep u here with me forever
i want to hold ur hand and take long walks with u
i want to wake up every morning seeing ur face and ur arms around me
i want to close my eyes at night with u holding me close
i want to see u walk into the door after work so i can wrap my arms around u tight
i want to eat and dunk oreos with u
i want to watch tv with u holding me close and ur fingers playing with my hair
i want to tell u how much i love u every chance i get
i want to hug u whenever ur down

P: ur the only guy who made me cry of too much happiness

P: il stay with u forever and longer than forever
ur the best thing that life threw at me
the best surprise ever
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
i love u very very very very very much baby

P: saying goodnight is hard
i usually suck at saying byes but this is too hard
i dont want u to go
im about to cry
I can't say bye
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
i love u much more than i can tell u baby

P: i love u baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. u are my one and only baby, the only one who can make my heart skip beats. u mean everything to me, braiden. im glad that i get to spend my days knowing u more and more. have fun baby. come back to me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment